Craft CMS is being popular day by day. Craft CMS is great in stability, content flexibility, scalability, security and ease of use.
Being experienced in both CMS’s WordPress and Craft, I provide service for migrating WordPress website to Craft CMS website with followings:
- Latest version of Craft 3 will be used.
- Craft dashboard will be well structured with content blocks so admin will be able to control all the data, contents, assets etc from backend. I prefer to use combination of Matrix and Super table for content block.
- Website with better performance (page load time between 3 - 5 sec or less) with Page Speed score 80%+. I follow Craft’s caching standard, lazy loading, image compression and image transformation in Craft templates
- All the contents of WordPress website will be copied to new Craft CMS
- SEO friendly website i.e easy to manage SEO Meta, Open Graph and other social tags for each page
- Fully responsive and mobile first website
- Standard coding style and development
- As Craft CMS is template based while WordPress is theme based, so I create new templates following the design of WordPress website
- Craft CMS setup and installation
- Structuring dashboard by creating sections, fields etc to manage all website contents, data, assets, etc.
- Twig template coding to populate CMS driven data to front-end.
- Copying or importing WordPress page contents to new Craft Website
- There may be need to develop relevant plugin in Craft CMS for getting the same functionality of WordPress site.
- WordPress uses shortcodes so relevant plugin be developed in Craft CMS
Here are some example Craft websites in which I have assisted my clients to migrate from WordPress:
For this service, please contact or discuss your project with me.